Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Year; Same Direction.

Today is Februrary 1, 2008. January is gone. Before we know it, so will February. There is so much I want to accomplish this year and so far I am lagging behind. Christina and I decided that we would read the Bible through this year. I have never done that before. I have started reading through and made it all the way to Isaiah, but failed to continue. Anyway, according to the calendar, we are supposed to be in Levitcus and we are not even in Exodus!

Its another year, but so far I seem to be moving in the same direction. Eden had a great year last year. We declined a few percentage points last year, but in realilty, God seems to be working now more than ever. New Year; but same direction... No new surge, no new vital growth... Yet.

Its a New Year, and I believe that God is moving in the same direction... Forward! We may fail in our resolutions, but not God. He still loves us inspite of our faults. Even when the Church of Jesus is undergoing some promised pruning, the gates of Hell are still being pushed back.

Yes, I believe that Eden is moving in the right direction. I am sure we need to move faster, but finally, I believe we are starting to point in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment of question.