Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

M Hajj To Huntington IN- Conclusion Part 1

Here's a confession of a young pastor: I sometimes get distracted from things and move on. I have abandoned numerous sermon series part way through, but that is a topic for another post. But I am now going to start finishing (an oxymoron, I know) the blog series I started Labor Day Weekend.

I went to Huntington IN in over Labor Day weekend and I experienced the best UBdom has to offer. I attended two churches: College Park (which was for a long time considered the flagship of the denomination) and Emmanuel (a 1970's plant by College Part, now three times the size). I really wanted to go to Anchor Community, but time didn't permit it.

So, after reading a book called "Jim and Casper Go To Church", I thought that I'd do a review of each church I visited.

So they will now follow in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment of question.