Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Honeymooners

Christina and I were married two and 1/2 weeks ago. Wow! Time is flying by already! The wedding was wonderful and eventually I'll post some pictures when we get them in. On Sunday, the 12th, we left for our honeymmon trip. We went to Pipestem Resort State Park in southern West Virginia. We really really enjoyed our time. Some gerneral thoughts:
  • Shuffle board is fun but difficult in the rain.
  • I like the hotel room cold but Christina likes it much warmer.
  • I am used to one side of the bed but Christina is more used to the middle of the bed. We need to talk about that more...
  • When taking a bubble bath in a jacuzzi tub, you should not use too much bubble bath. I thought I'd do some reading and I realized there was a problem when Christina came in and started to laugh. Bubbbles half way to the ceiling...
  • The t.v. in the hotel room are not usable unless the remote works. Christina and I wanted to watch a movie one night but the control stopped working.
  • I married the most amazing woman ever, bar none. She is wonderful, beautiful, Godly, and an incredible companion.
  • I am looking forward to a long life together with my lovely bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment of question.